St Joseph’s Church in Dąbroszyn
St Joseph’s Church in Dąbroszyn (Kościół pw. św. Józefa w Dąbroszynie) is a neo-Gothic church from 1827, with a mausoleum decorated with an exceptional collection of Baroque art– natural- sized statues of the first owners of the palace: the Marshal Hans Adam II von Schöning and his spouse, Johanne Margarete. In the cellar of the church there is a crypt with the magnificent Baroque sarcofagus of the Marshal and an exhibition of ornaments from antique coffins- all of them at the visitor’s disposal via town Hall of Witnica Commune after contacting the town representatives in advance: 95 7216440.